- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 470 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Varies by division. See website for more information: (View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Builders Club, Environmental, Forensics, Improvisation, Journalism, Key Club, Mock Trial, Mu Alpha Theta, Scholar Bowl, Scuba Squad, Sign Language, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Chess, Choral Groups, Guitar Lessons, Piano Lessons, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Karate, Tennis
- Core Values
- The Seacrest Community believes in the power of:
- Intellectual Engagement Students are challenged each dayto achieve their full academic potential; intellectual risk takingand creativity are expected and rewarded.
- Authentic Learning Students discover the intrinsic valueof the learning process and joy in the attainment of knowledge forits own end.
- Collaboration and Integrative Thinking- Students andteachers come together to learn, explore and discuss; wrestling with essential questions and real-world applications across disciplines leads to deeper overall understanding.
- Integrity and Community Responsibility- Students count and are counted upon; they are responsible for their words, actions, and attitudes.
- Leadership, Empathy, and Service- Students become leaderswho understand the needs of others and harness the power ofcommunity to effect change and build lives of significance.
- Seacrest Country Day School, an independent co-educational dayschool for Age 3 through 12th Grade, situated on 42 acres in East Naples, with easy access to North Naples, Marco Island, Estero, and Bonita Springs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Seacrest Country Day School offer?
What is Seacrest Country Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Seacrest Country Day School?
Endorse Seacrest Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards