Seacrest Country Day School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 434 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,580
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Varies by division. See website for more information: http://www.seacrest.org/uploaded/2013-2014/2013-2014_Forms/School_Forms/Dress_Code_Chart_2013_2014.pdf )
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Builders Club, Environmental, Forensics, Improvisation, Journalism, Key Club, Mock Trial, Mu Alpha Theta, Scholar Bowl, Scuba Squad, Sign Language, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Chess, Choral Groups, Guitar Lessons, Piano Lessons, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Karate, Tennis
- Core Values
- The Seacrest Community believes in the power of:
- Intellectual Engagement Students are challenged each dayto achieve their full academic potential; intellectual risk takingand creativity are expected and rewarded.
- Authentic Learning Students discover the intrinsic valueof the learning process and joy in the attainment of knowledge forits own end.
- Collaboration and Integrative Thinking- Students andteachers come together to learn, explore and discuss; wrestlingwith essential questions and real-world applications acrossdisciplines leads to deeper overall understanding.
- Integrity and Community Responsibility- Students countand are counted upon; they are responsible for their words,actions, and attitudes.
- Leadership, Empathy, and Service- Students become leaderswho understand the needs of others and harness the power ofcommunity to effect change and build lives of significance.
- Seacrest Country Day School, an independent co-educational dayschool for Age 3through 12th Grade, situated on42 acresin East Naples, with easy access to North Naples, Marco Island,Estero, and Bonita Springs.
Endorse Seacrest Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards