Community School Of Naples
- Community School of Naples, an independent, PreK-12 college preparatory day school, is driven by our commitment to excellence in teaching and learning and shaped by our spirit of community and collaboration.
- The School provides a rigorous curriculum in a nurturing environment to encourage the development of each student's talents and sense of self-worth.
- The School encourages students to possess a strong work ethic, to be intellectually curious, to be academically focused, and to be morally secure.
- The School prepares students to become responsible, productive citizens able to meet the challenges of a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||92 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||26 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||2-D Design, 3-D Design, American History, American Literature, Art History, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, English Lang & Comp, English/Comp, Enviromental Science, European History, French, Goverment, Goverment & Politics, Goverment/Civics, History, Human Geography, Latin, Macro Economics, Mathematics, Micro Economics, Physics, Physics C, Psychology, Spanish, Spanish Literature, Statistics, StudioArt, World History|
|Average SAT score||1300|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Collared shirt and shorts, jeans or Khaki)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2020-2021 Tuition Grades 9 to 12 $29,815 Grades 6 to 8 $25,850 Grades 4 to 5 $24,390 Grades 1 to 3 $21,885 Kindergarten $21,365 Pre-K 4 $20,740 Pre-K 3 Full Day $15,400 Pre-K 3 Half Day $8,500|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Helenbolt|
|Admissions Associate||Franchesca Gannon|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic World Quest, Clubs, Ecology Club, Harvard Model Congress, Scholar Bowl, Service organizations|
Club or Organization:
Visit our website to learn more about all of the co-curricular opportunities offered! https://www.communityschoolnaples.org/page.cfm?p=4544
- 7:1 student to teacher ratio in Lower School
- The average class in Middle School has 14 students
- The average class in Upper School has 13 students
- 100% of graduates have been accepted to college since 1996
Committed to academic excellence, Community School of Naples inspires and empowers students to realize their own potential as engaged learners and responsible global citizens.
To be a world-class independent school, meeting our mission in memorable ways for the benefit of every student, every day.
CSN offers a personalized experience, superior teaching & advising, high-achieving peers, unrivaled curriculum & extracurricular opportunities, and reputation among colleges.
- Of those who applied to a most competitive university, 76% of the entire senior class was admitted, 90% of the top half of the class was admitted, and 52% of the bottom half of the class was admitted.
- 101 CSN students have been named National Merit Semi-Finalists
- 72% of the Grade Six class who qualified were invited to participate in the Duke TIP program
- Lower School students have a 100 minute block of innovative project-based learning every six days
- Starting in Grade Nine, students meet with a college counselor at least four times a year to learn about college basics like their transcript, GPA, and a college's profile
- The Upper School Scholar's Program enables students to specialize in one of four areas: global, creative, STEM, or athletic studies
- 75% of faculty have Masters Degrees or higher
- 245 iPads are available to Lower School students to further their education in the classrooms
- In Lower School, students dedicate 50 minutes or more each week to learning CSN's core values: citizenship, honesty, kindness, fairness, responsibility, courage, respect, cooperation, and perserverance
- The Upper School offers 30 AP & Post-AP courses
- Lower School Curriculum: character education, Spanish, technology, art, physical education, music, science, reading and writing, STEM, mathematics, social studies, language arts
- Middle School Curriculum: English, mathematics, science, social studies, physical education & wellness, world languages (Spanish, French, Chinese)
- Upper School Curriculum: art, English, social science, mathematics, health & physical education, science, world languages (Spanish, French, Chinese, Latin)
- Students in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools are able to choose electives for their schedules, some including orchestra, robotics, and photography
At Community School of Naples, we believe the study of the visual and performing arts is a vital component of a well-rounded education. Through the arts, students develop an aesthetic sense and appreciation that will enhance all areas of their lives and further enhance a passion for lifelong learning.
- Lower School students have a total of 11 performances each year
- Lower, Middle, and Upper School students are all required to take fine arts courses
- Students are given opportunities to learn instruments, including violin, cello, and trumpet, beginning in Grade Two
Community School of Naples fields over 40 different teams in 22 various sports for grades 6-12. CSN is a member of the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) and the Gulf Coast Athletic Conference (Middle School Conference.)
- Middle School offers 12 sports teams
- In addition to MS sports teams, CSN offers students grades 6-12 the opportunity to play JV and Varsity athletics.
- 450 athletic competitions per year
- In the most recent athletic season, 67 CSN student-athletes earned All-State or All-Area selections
- Girls' sports: basketball, cheerleading, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, volleyball
- Boys' sports: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field
- Co-ed sports: sailing
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-4 | 108 students
2655 Northbrooke Dr
Naples, FL 34119
(239)597-2255 4.3 PK-4
- Naples Grades: PK-12 | 597 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
(239)597-2233 1.3 PK-12
We have four children attending The Community School of Naples. We are delighted with the school, its teachers and leadership. In addition to outstanding facilities (which are greatly improving each year due to the generosity of several local donors), the curriculum and quality of teaching are exceptional. During these rapidly changing times, we believe this school is working hard to remain on the cutting edge of PRE-K through high school education. Our children are privileged to have the opportunity to attend this outstanding school.
- Posted by Parent - Bill V.
This school has been such a drastic improvement from the other private school my child attended in Naples. My child is learning so much more and at a faster rate. The teachers are really involved in caring for the students. Also, the administrators are great and helpful. They prevent bullying and bad things through character education. I think my child is so well-rounded now and totally prepared for life.
- Posted by Parent - Naplesgirl239
My two children, a son and a daughter, have been attending Community School of Naples for one year. The admissions process was so easy and the staff in the Admissions office couldn't be more helpful. I've told all my friends with kids to apply. The kids love it here and it's so much better then their other school. They have so many good friends who also have great parents that we are friends with now. It's such a super school.
- Posted by Parent - Mike
I am so happy I enrolled my children at CSN! The admissions process was so easy thanks to the wonderful admissions officers and taking a tour really helped me make my decision. The campus is so beautiful. My kids love their classes and have so much fun every day! I am always so surprised to hear about all of the advanced and interesting things they learn about. They really challenge the students while keeping in mind their individual abilities. I like the small class sizes. I think that is good for the students to have a good teacher-student relationship and also so they have more individual attention if they need help. 5 stars!!! Great job CSN!! I am a happy mom!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - CSN Parent
Going to CSN helped me become so prepared for college. I was far ahead of all of my peers and excelled. I made dean's list every semester thanks to CSN! I love going to alumni events too because I get to see my old teachers and friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alumni