Community School Of Naples
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 879 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Collared shirt and shorts, jeans or Khaki)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Visit our website to learn more about all of the co-curricular opportunities offered! https://www.communityschoolnaples.org/page.cfm?p=4544
- 7:1 student to teacher ratio in Lower School
- The average class in Middle School has 14 students
- The average class in Upper School has 13 students
- 100% of graduates have been accepted to college since 1996
Committed to academic excellence, Community School of Naples inspires and empowers students to realize their own potential as engaged learners and responsible global citizens.
To be a world-class independent school, meeting our mission in memorable ways for the benefit of every student, every day.
CSN offers a personalized experience, superior teaching & advising, high-achieving peers, unrivaled curriculum & extracurricular opportunities, and reputation among colleges.
- Of those who applied to a most competitive university, 76% of the entire senior class was admitted, 90% of the top half of the class was admitted, and 52% of the bottom half of the class was admitted.
- 101 CSN students have been named National Merit Semi-Finalists
- 72% of the Grade Six class who qualified were invited to participate in the Duke TIP program
- Lower School students have a 100 minute block of innovative project-based learning every six days
- Starting in Grade Nine, students meet with a college counselor at least four times a year to learn about college basics like their transcript, GPA, and a college's profile
- The Upper School Scholar's Program enables students to specialize in one of four areas: global, creative, STEM, or athletic studies
- 75% of faculty have Masters Degrees or higher
- 245 iPads are available to Lower School students to further their education in the classrooms
- In Lower School, students dedicate 50 minutes or more each week to learning CSN's core values: citizenship, honesty, kindness, fairness, responsibility, courage, respect, cooperation, and perserverance
- The Upper School offers 30 AP & Post-AP courses
- Lower School Curriculum: character education, Spanish, technology, art, physical education, music, science, reading and writing, STEM, mathematics, social studies, language arts
- Middle School Curriculum: English, mathematics, science, social studies, physical education & wellness, world languages (Spanish, French, Chinese)
- Upper School Curriculum: art, English, social science, mathematics, health & physical education, science, world languages (Spanish, French, Chinese, Latin)
- Students in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools are able to choose electives for their schedules, some including orchestra, robotics, and photography
At Community School of Naples, we believe the study of the visual and performing arts is a vital component of a well-rounded education. Through the arts, students develop an aesthetic sense and appreciation that will enhance all areas of their lives and further enhance a passion for lifelong learning.
- Lower School students have a total of 11 performances each year
- Lower, Middle, and Upper School students are all required to take fine arts courses
- Students are given opportunities to learn instruments, including violin, cello, and trumpet, beginning in Grade Two
Community School of Naples fields over 40 different teams in 22 various sports for grades 6-12. CSN is a member of the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) and the Gulf Coast Athletic Conference (Middle School Conference.)
- Middle School offers 12 sports teams
- In addition to MS sports teams, CSN offers students grades 6-12 the opportunity to play JV and Varsity athletics.
- 450 athletic competitions per year
- In the most recent athletic season, 67 CSN student-athletes earned All-State or All-Area selections
- Girls' sports: basketball, cheerleading, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, volleyball
- Boys' sports: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field
- Co-ed sports: sailing
Endorse Community School Of Naples. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards