Montessori Academy Of Naples
Tel: (239) 597-2255
- Montessori Academy of Naples was founded in December of 2007 with the sole purpose of continuing the Montessori tradition in our community.
- Our Board of Directors is made up of teachers, parents, and community members who have worked cooperatively to bring our collective vision to fruition.
- Our school serves children from 2 months to 10 years old and includes both half-day, before-school, and after-school programs.
- It is our goal to move forward into the future as an integral part of Dr. Montessori`s vision of education as a means to a better world.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Average full day tuition cost. See website for further details.|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Infant Program 8-weeks to 15-months - A small, nurturing environment that gently stimulates the senses, encourages movement, and builds a foundation of trust
- Toddler Program 15-months to 36-months - A prepared environment that respects the emerging explorer and their need to move, touch, taste, smell, look, and listen as a means to physical, cognitive, and social growth
- Children`s House (Primary) Program - 2 years to 6 years - A prepared environment that encourages independence, self-discipline, refinement of the senses, language acquisition, fine and gross motor development, and awareness of personal and social responsibility. This program has an integrated Kindergarten curriculum.
- Elementary Program 6 to 10 years - A research based program that integrates disciplines and extends independent study through community resources and exploration.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-8 | 28 students
3073 Horseshoe Dr S
Naples, FL 34104
(239) 227-2838 9.8 PK-8
- Naples Grades: K-12 | 59 students
2590 Northbrooke Plaza Dr Ste 205
Naples, FL 34119
(239) 260-1462 0.1 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?