Montessori Academy Of Naples
Montessori Academy of Naples was founded in December of 2007 with the sole purpose of continuing the Montessori tradition in our community.
Our Board of Directors is made up of teachers, parents, and community members who have worked cooperatively to bring our collective vision to fruition.
Our school serves children from 2 months to 10 years old and includes both half-day, before-school, and after-school programs.
It is our goal to move forward into the future as an integral part of Dr. Montessori`s vision of education as a means to a better world.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Students: 108 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Average full day tuition cost. See website for further details.
% on Financial Aid
- Infant Program 8-weeks to 15-months - A small, nurturing environment that gently stimulates the senses, encourages movement, and builds a foundation of trust
- Toddler Program 15-months to 36-months - A prepared environment that respects the emerging explorer and their need to move, touch, taste, smell, look, and listen as a means to physical, cognitive, and social growth
- Children`s House (Primary) Program - 2 years to 6 years - A prepared environment that encourages independence, self-discipline, refinement of the senses, language acquisition, fine and gross motor development, and awareness of personal and social responsibility. This program has an integrated Kindergarten curriculum.
- Elementary Program 6 to 10 years - A research based program that integrates disciplines and extends independent study through community resources and exploration.
Endorse Montessori Academy Of Naples. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.