The Christian Classical Academy of Naples
Tel: (239) 227-2838
The mission of the Classical Academy is to train minds to be wise and virtuous and to shape hearts to know and share God's love for the purpose of transforming the culture for the glory of God.
The Christian Classical Academy of Naples places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools of Florida|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirts with dress pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,100|
|Tuition Notes||We have three program options: 3-days a week- $4,500 4-days a week- $5,680 5-days a week- $7,100|
|Admissions Director||John Brunner|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school programs available|
- The Academy offers a traditional five days a week program as well as a unique hybrid program. This program offers a combination of classroom teaching and home education. It is where children come to school three days a week and they're home educated, under the guidance of the classroom teacher, two days of the week. The hybrid program is the best of both worlds.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-4 | 108 students
2655 Northbrooke Dr
Naples, FL 34119
(239) 597-2255 9.8 PK-4
- Naples Grades: PK-8 | 295 students
542 8th Ave S
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 262-4110 0.4 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.