5.00 (1 review)
- We’d like to commend you on your decision to seek faith based education for your children.
- Because we understand the personal and financial sacrifice involved, we have striven to carefully develop an affordable and easy payment plan.
- Our mission is to provide all students an opportunity to have access to a high quality faith based education, and to continue to expand our ministry by serving the educational and spiritual needs of the community.We welcome your interest and participation in your child’s education.
- Please feel free to address any additional questions or concerns to our attention.
- We will be happy to provide you any additional information that you may require. Rev. Barton McIntyreHead of SchoolFounded 1996.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|Tuition Notes||PLEASE CALL SCHOOL OFFICE.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs Rachel Owen|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: PK-12 | 597 students
3000 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
(239)597-2233 4.8 PK-12
- Naples Grades: K-12 | 59 students
2590 Northbrooke Plaza Dr Ste 205
Naples, FL 34119
(239)260-1462 3.4 K-12
- Naples Grades: K-8 | 56 students
2629 Horseshoe Dr S
Naples, FL 34104
(239)777-6404 8.5 K-8
The faith based school in Naples that offers low class sizes and more one on one with students from experienced and degree teachers.
- Posted by Parent - barto
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.