- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 345 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,500
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
uniform shorts/pants/skorts and polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Economics Club, Key Club, Mock Trial competition, Model UN, National Honor Society, Peer Ministry, Recycling Committee, Scholar Bowl, Spanish Club, Student House Council, Y.A.C.H.T. Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert Band, Drama Club, Music Ministry, Pep Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Beach Volleyball, Off Season Athletic Conditioning
- Neumann is a small, faith-based, college preparatory school. We have students who come from many different counties in the area.
- Our 1:1 iPad program integrates technology into every aspect of our curriculum, expanding the classroom beyond the campus limits and building digital skill sets that students will need for college and beyond.
- We are known for our 1:1 College Advisory program, and begin freshman year to educate and assist both students and parents on a successful path to college readiness. Advising continues through the college application and scholarship seeking process. Our goal is for students to gain acceptance to the school of their choice.
- Faith formation and community service are an integral part of our daily lives and curriculum. Peer ministry retreats, iServe community service days and weekly masses on campus all contribute to supporting our students' desire and ability to live their faith and serve others.
- Our Music and Drama programs are very robust for a small school: 30% of students participate in music programs, 20% in drama. We have concert band, jazz band, music ministry ensemble and choir -- all perform and compete multiple times throughout the year.
- Celtic athletic teams are very competitive and are led by coaches who hold true to the mission and values of the school. We support and encourage students to be multi-sport athletes, if they desire. We provide off season conditioning and trainers to keep athletes strong and in good health year- round.
- Our students are very active on campus, all are in clubs, athletics, music, drama or some combination of extracurriculars.
- Faculty hold office hours every day after school. Students can stop in for special assistance on assignments or projects before heading to clubs or athletics.
- Our SAT & ACT scores are far above the Florida average. The top 25% of our class average 1365 on the SAT and 31 on the ACT.
- 83% of our students taking AP exams score 3 or better.
- 100% percent of our students are accepted to a four-year college.
- Our senior class is awarded $12 - $15 million in scholarships & grants each year.
- Neumann prepares our students for now, tomorrow...and forever...with an education that develops the mind & body, and strengthens the moral compass that will guide students for life.
- For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact our Director of Admissions at (239) 455-3044 x 136 or email email@example.com. More information is also available on our school website sjnceltics.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John Neumann Catholic High School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of St. John Neumann Catholic High School?
What sports does St. John Neumann Catholic High School offer?
What is St. John Neumann Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. John Neumann Catholic High School?
Endorse St. John Neumann Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards