- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 275 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,400
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Striving for a culture of excellence: Where students encounter Christ And learn to see truths in relation to each other So that they illuminate each other and reality Leading to an appreciation for the unity of all truth.
- We Provide Classical Education in the Catholic Tradition. We Provide Classical Education which: Exposes the students to Truth, Beauty and Goodness. Is structured and integrated, not only the transmission of knowledge but also the integration and synthesis of information. Focuses on the acquisition of knowledge through reading by focusing whenever possible on original texts and classics. Presents various academic disciplines in a sequence corresponding to a pupil's developing ability to think abstractly, and in an age and developmentally appropriate manner. Studies not simply individual academic disciplines, but also specifically essential truths that transcend the disciplines- especially those truths emphasizing human dignity and worth. Develops a sense of wonder and a love for learning Trains the mind in the tools of learning using the Trivium: 1. The Grammar Stage (Grades K-4) which focuses on presenting information, the broad acquisition of facts and laying the foundation of knowledge. 2. The Logic Stage (Grades 5-8) which focuses on organizing information gathered in the Grammar Stage, making connections and learning to evaluate evidence. 3. The Rhetoric Stage (Grades 9-12) which focuses on synthesizing and learning to express increasingly complex insights with eloquence and precision.
- We work in the context of the Catholic Educational Tradition which: Creates a Catholic Academic Community Where Students Encounter Christ In a personal relationship of authentic love with Jesus In the Sacraments- especially in daily Mass In the study of Scripture In our interactions, service and love for each other In our encounters with academic subjects and the truths they reveal
Endorse Donahue Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards