Serving Pre-K 3 through eighth grade students since 1981, St. Elizabeth Seton is committed to providing a challenging, quality education, which focuses on the development of the whole child.
For information on SES, please call 239.455.2262, or visit www.saintelizabethseton.com.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 222 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,230
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Enrichment and Resource Services
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
High School Algebra I
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance programs available.
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Chorus, Life Skills, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, TV Production
- Certi ed teachers who teach to the student, not to a standardized testLow student-teacher ratios, allowing a tailored approach to educationSeton students’ annual assessment tests place each class at least one grade level above the national standardsMorning and After Care availableSecure, gated facilitiesFull classroom curriculum for all grades including Art, Spanish, Health, Language Arts, Music and P.E.Athletic program including Junior Varsity and Varsity teamsTime-honored Catholic traditionsWelcoming atmosphere and family-oriented community1:1 iPad program for 5th - 8th gradeState-of-the-art technology throughout schoolFull class period for lunch and recess, including middle school
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Elizabeth Seton School cost?
St. Elizabeth Seton School's tuition is approximately $7,230 for private students.
What sports does St. Elizabeth Seton School offer?
St. Elizabeth Seton School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Elizabeth Seton School?
The application deadline for St. Elizabeth Seton School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
PEYTON BASS HAS BEEN THERE SINCE PRE-K 3 AND NEVER WANTS TO LEAVE BECAUSE SHE LOVES HER CLASSMATES TEACHERS AND PRINCIPAL.
My children have been enrolled at St. Elizabeth for two years now. They offer an excellent education along with a good solid Catholic moral background. Teachers and staff are exactly what I expect for my children and their education, I don't regret my decision and would recommend this school to anyone!
Endorse St. Elizabeth Seton School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.