St. Elizabeth Seton School
Serving Pre-K 3 through eighth grade students since 1981, St. Elizabeth Seton is committed to providing a challenging, quality education, which focuses on the development of the whole child.
For information on SES, please call 239.455.2262, or visit www.saintelizabethseton.com.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 225 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,230
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Enrichment and Resource Services
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
High School Algebra I
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance programs available.
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Chorus, Life Skills, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, TV Production
- Certi ed teachers who teach to the student, not to a standardized test Low student-teacher ratios, allowing a tailored approach to education Seton students’ annual assessment tests place each class at least one grade level above the national standards Morning and After Care available Secure, gated facilities Full classroom curriculum for all grades including Art, Spanish, Health, Language Arts, Music and P.E. Athletic program including Junior Varsity and Varsity teams Time-honored Catholic traditions Welcoming atmosphere and family-oriented community 1:1 iPad program for 5th - 8th grade State-of-the-art technology throughout school Full class period for lunch and recess, including middle school
Source: Verified school update
My children have been enrolled at St. Elizabeth for two years now. They offer an excellent education along with a good solid Catholic moral background. Teachers and staff are exactly what I expect for my children and their education, I don't regret my decision and would recommend this school to anyone!
Endorse St. Elizabeth Seton School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.