Kenrick Avenue KinderCare
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #3 - Preschoolers are ready to take on the world! In this classroom, we build upon that confidence by providing activites that encourage exploration and discovery.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #5 - Infant B Classroom is for our mobile Infants that are getting ready to transition into the Discovery Preschool Classroom in the upcoming months. In this room, we have several push toys and large motor activites to keep your child engaged throughout the day.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #6 - Toddlers learn though hands-on experiences and discovery. In this classroom, we provide a safe and nurturing environment where our little ones can explore what interests them. We also work on potty training as a part of preparing for the next transition into the Preschool Classroom.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #7 - PreKindergartners are thirsty for knowledge and soak it up like a sponge! In this classroom, our children and teachers are hard at work everyday preparing for Kindergarten.
- Here at Kenrick KinderCare we take pride in who we have teaching your children.
- A lot of our teaching team has been part of the KinderCare family for more than ten years.
- Our teachers work as a team to ensure each child receives an individualized education.
- Each child is celebrated for the achievements they make and encouraged to grow their skills from where they are at, at the moment.
- Please take a moment to read about all of our qualified teachers!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Lakeville KinderCare and Preschool! We are located on Kenrick Avenue across from the fire station. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. All of our teachers have a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field and have been with the company a very long time.
- We take Health and Safety very seriously. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified and they also get re-certified with Shaken Baby, SIDS and a variety of other trainings on a yearly basis. We have a designated person to keep up on our center Health and Safety requirements to maintain our licensing standards. KinderCare has all day trainings twice a year for teachers to further their Professional Development. Many Health and Safety issues are covered at these trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Dakota, Scott, and Rice Counties. May accept others. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of EACH child's tuition (multiple children REQUIRED) â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Grades: PK-1 | 62 students
16655 Kenyon Ave
Lakeville, MN 55044 0.8 PK-1
- Burnsville Grades: PK-10 | 65 students
15304 County Road 5
Burnsville, MN 55306
(952)898-2727 2.1 PK-10
- Lakeville Grades: NS-PK
19881 Idealic Ave
Lakeville, MN 55044
(952)683-9801 2.8 NS-PK
- Burnsville Grades: NS-PK | 113 students
309 County Road 42 E
Burnsville, MN 55306
(952)223-1814 3.1 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.