Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #3 - Preschoolers are ready to take on the world! In this classroom, we build upon that confidence by providing activites that encourage exploration and discovery.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #5 - Infant B Classroom is for our mobile Infants that are getting ready to transition into the Discovery Preschool Classroom in the upcoming months. In this room, we have several push toys and large motor activites to keep your child engaged throughout the day.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #6 - Toddlers learn though hands-on experiences and discovery. In this classroom, we provide a safe and nurturing environment where our little ones can explore what interests them. We also work on potty training as a part of preparing for the next transition into the Preschool Classroom.
Kenrick Avenue KinderCare Photo #7 - PreKindergartners are thirsty for knowledge and soak it up like a sponge! In this classroom, our children and teachers are hard at work everyday preparing for Kindergarten.
Here at Kenrick KinderCare we take pride in who we have teaching your children.
A lot of our teaching team has been part of the KinderCare family for more than ten years.
Our teachers work as a team to ensure each child receives an individualized education.
Each child is celebrated for the achievements they make and encouraged to grow their skills from where they are at, at the moment.
Please take a moment to read about all of our qualified teachers!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lakeville KinderCare and Preschool! We are located on Kenrick Avenue across from the fire station. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. All of our teachers have a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field and have been with the company a very long time.
- We take Health and Safety very seriously. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified and they also get re-certified with Shaken Baby, SIDS and a variety of other trainings on a yearly basis. We have a designated person to keep up on our center Health and Safety requirements to maintain our licensing standards. KinderCare has all day trainings twice a year for teachers to further their Professional Development. Many Health and Safety issues are covered at these trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Dakota, Scott, and Rice Counties. May accept others. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of EACH child's tuition (multiple children REQUIRED) â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kenrick Avenue KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kenrick Avenue KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kenrick Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.