Key Biscayne International Christian School
- Key Biscayne International Christian School is the constant evolution of an Institutional Educational Project that responds to the highest demands of growth.
- International Christian School believes that a broad language education will provide students an advantage in future careers, and in their adaptation to an increasing global world.
- The schools multinational identity is designed to help new, permanent, and temporary arrivals in the area to adapt to this country.
- At International Christian School we use the High Reach Learning Curriculum.
- High Reach is an early childhood education program whose curriculum is a wonderful, fun year long and day-to-day program that is aligned with State and National standards.
- This curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on activities.
- The High Reach Program is designed to stimulate development, and to address the needs of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.