Key Biscayne International Christian School
Tel: (305) 365-6070
- Key Biscayne International Christian School is the constant evolution of an Institutional Educational Project that responds to the highest demands of growth.
- International Christian School believes that a broad language education will provide students an advantage in future careers, and in their adaptation to an increasing global world.
- The schools multinational identity is designed to help new, permanent, and temporary arrivals in the area to adapt to this country.
- At International Christian School we use the High Reach Learning Curriculum.
- High Reach is an early childhood education program whose curriculum is a wonderful, fun year long and day-to-day program that is aligned with State and National standards.
- This curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on activities.
- The High Reach Program is designed to stimulate development, and to address the needs of the whole child - socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?