Kids Peace Athlete Center School
- The Kids Peace Model of Care is a clear, compelling statement of the Kids Peace beliefs and principles that form the foundation of our care and treatment of children, youth and families.
- It is based on research and practical experience and provides a description to our customers, to the profession and to the community at large of the beliefs and thinking that are the framework, guideline and measurement for all programs and services.
- The Kids Peace mission is to give hope, help and healing to children facing crisis, and we work very hard to accomplish this from more than 60 sites in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- We serve children at all levels of acuity from our one-of-a-kind Children's Hospital, specialized care for boys with sexual disorders, intensive and therapeutic residential programs, juvenile justice facilities, community programs, schools and foster care offices.
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of services to help kids facing crisis by offering exemplary programs, operational excellence and leadership that inspires caregivers everywhere.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orefield Grades: NS-8 | 536 students
1858 Applewood Drive
Orefield, PA 18069
(610)395-7221 3.2 NS-8
- Allentown Grades: K | 21 students
7200b Windsor Dr
Allentown, PA 18106 4.6 K
- Allentown Grades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
(610)351-9144 4.9 9-12
- Whitehall Grades: PK-8 | 45 students
3950 Mechanicsville Rd
Whitehall, PA 18052
(610)799-2341 4.9 PK-8
- Allentown Grades: K | 12 students
1651 N Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 103
Allentown, PA 18104
(610)435-7833 4.9 K
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.