Kids Peace Athlete Center School
- The Kids Peace Model of Care is a clear, compelling statement of the Kids Peace beliefs and principles that form the foundation of our care and treatment of children, youth and families.
- It is based on research and practical experience and provides a description to our customers, to the profession and to the community at large of the beliefs and thinking that are the framework, guideline and measurement for all programs and services.
- The Kids Peace mission is to give hope, help and healing to children facing crisis, and we work very hard to accomplish this from more than 60 sites in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- We serve children at all levels of acuity from our one-of-a-kind Children's Hospital, specialized care for boys with sexual disorders, intensive and therapeutic residential programs, juvenile justice facilities, community programs, schools and foster care offices.
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of services to help kids facing crisis by offering exemplary programs, operational excellence and leadership that inspires caregivers everywhere.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OrefieldGrades: NS-8 | 536 students
1858 Applewood Drive
Orefield, PA 18069
- AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
- WhitehallGrades: PK-8 | 60 students
3950 Mechanicsville Rd
Whitehall, PA 18052
- AllentownGrades: K | 12 students
1651 N Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 103
Allentown, PA 18104
- AllentownGrades: NS-PK
7575 Penn Dr.
Allentown, PA 18106
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.