Kids Peace Athlete Center School
Tel: (610) 799-8054
- The Kids Peace Model of Care is a clear, compelling statement of the Kids Peace beliefs and principles that form the foundation of our care and treatment of children, youth and families.
- It is based on research and practical experience and provides a description to our customers, to the profession and to the community at large of the beliefs and thinking that are the framework, guideline and measurement for all programs and services.
- The Kids Peace mission is to give hope, help and healing to children facing crisis, and we work very hard to accomplish this from more than 60 sites in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- We serve children at all levels of acuity from our one-of-a-kind Children's Hospital, specialized care for boys with sexual disorders, intensive and therapeutic residential programs, juvenile justice facilities, community programs, schools and foster care offices.
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of services to help kids facing crisis by offering exemplary programs, operational excellence and leadership that inspires caregivers everywhere.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenmoore Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
160 Devereux Road
Glenmoore, PA 19343
(484) 873-4955 40 1-12
- Morgantown Grades: 5-12 | 58 students
1000 Academy Drive
Morgantown, PA 19543
(610) 913-8000 37.5 5-12
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
701 8th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
(718) 768-8000 85.4 NS-8
- Jamaica Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
8741 165th St
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718) 523-6237 95.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.