King Of Glory Preschool & Kindergarten
- King of Glory School was founded in 1999. The School offers opportunity for quality, Jesus-centered early childhood education to children from ages 2 through Kindergarten.
- The School provides a safe, nurturing environment that encourages the spiritual and educational growth of young children and their families.
- A highly trained faculty of dedicated Christian educators serves the school.
- King of Glory School is open to all children without regard to race, creed, national origin or disability.
- School is currently accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) through their National Academy of Early Childhood Programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamsburg Grades: NS-K
4280 Casey Boulevard
Williamsburg, VA 23188
(757)220-1740 1.4 NS-K
- Williamsburg Grades: PK-K | 67 students
1014 Jamestown Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
(757)220-5903 3.2 PK-K
- Williamsburg Grades: PK-12 | 462 students
1100 Jamestown Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23187
(757)229-6026 3.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.