Kingdom Christian Acad/precious Children Preschool
- Kingdom Christian Academy and Precious Children Preschool is a ministry dedicated to educating the entire family.
- We are a non-denominational outreach program. Adults can come and receive turoting in reading; earn their high school diploma andoften receive on the job training in the same location.
- Our Mission is to "Prepare Chidlren for the Kingdom of God Spiritually, Academically, and Emotionally.
- Additionally, we offer a 24 hour childcare facility where parents who work various Shifts can come and leave their children withourt fear of abuse and neglect. We have security cameras in all facilities.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia Asthma and allergies|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocala Grades: K-12 | 272 students
4741 Sw 20th St Bldg 1
Ocala, FL 34474
(352)861-0700 3.9 K-12
- Summerfield Grades: K-11 | 12 students
Po Box 902
Summerfield, FL 34492
(352)245-3040 13.3 K-11
- Sumterville Grades: K-12 | 72 students
2210 Cr 528
Sumterville, FL 33585
(352)793-2358 31 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.