Kinneret Day School
- The Kinneret Day School of Riverdale has as its mission a commitment to academic excellence, to the teaching of Jewish/American morals and ethics, and to the recognition and acceptance of the plurality of our school population.
- Its focus is on developing an environment that recognizes the unique individual characteristics of each student and to respect these differences.
- It is dedicated to provide a strong curriculum that allows student to reach their fullest potential, to develop self-respect and confidence, to think critically and analytically and to become life long learners.
- It embraces a non-dogmatic approach where children are made to feel comfortable regardless of their religious orientation and background.
- It is dedicated to teaching Jewish history, customs, holidays, Hebrew language, Bible and about the past, present and future importance of Israel.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 7 K-12
- Bronx Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
1065 Beach Avenue
Bronx, NY 10472
(718)991-8315 4.4 NS-PK
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)652-1830 3.9 PK-8