Tel: (301) 470-3080
Our passionate staff has dedicated themselves to providing quality childcare with a combined tenure of 82 years! We have achieved NAEYC accreditation, which focuses on whole child, multicultural development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Laurel KinderCare website. We can't wait to show you in person all we have to offer your family! Contact us now to set up your first step towards a lifetime of learning.
- Your child's health and safety is very important to us. Therefore, we have a keypad entry to gain entrance to the center, a fenced-in playground, and the majority of our Staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Ms. Kindra Jamison is our appointed Health and Safety Coordinator and she follows a monthly checklist to make sure our staff is following Knowledge Universe and OSHA guidelines including fire drills, medication administration, and equipment safety checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
- Maryland State Subsidy (DSS), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Laurel KinderCare is St. Vincent Pallotti High School (0.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Christian Academy of Laurel (2.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Goddard School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laurel Grades: NS-K
14250 Park Center Drive
Laurel, MD 20707
(240) 547-1470 0.1 NS-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.