Tel: (301) 470-3080
- Our passionate staff has dedicated themselves to providing quality childcare with a combined tenure of 82 years! We have achieved NAEYC accreditation, which focuses on whole child, multicultural development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Laurel KinderCare website. We can't wait to show you in person all we have to offer your family! Contact us now to set up your first step towards a lifetime of learning.
- Your child's health and safety is very important to us. Therefore, we have a keypad entry to gain entrance to the center, a fenced-in playground, and the majority of our Staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Ms. Kindra Jamison is our appointed Health and Safety Coordinator and she follows a monthly checklist to make sure our staff is following Knowledge Universe and OSHA guidelines including fire drills, medication administration, and equipment safety checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
- Maryland State Subsidy (DSS), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laurel Grades: NS-K
14250 Park Center Drive
Laurel, MD 20707
(240) 547-1470 0.1 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.