League School Of Greater Boston
- The mission of the school's staff is to enable each student to participate in community activities including vocational education and leisure skill development to the full extent of individual ability.
- The key belief in this approach is that each student can reach his or her potential for continuing social and emotional development.
- The goal is to return students to their community, family and school with the skills necessary for independence.
- League School prepares students for what comes next in their lives, whether that means a return to the public school classroom or life as a productive member of the community.
- The curriculum is outcome-oriented and individualized. Whatever the goals—be they academic, life and work skills, or social abilities— students prepare here for life beyond League School.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed League School Of Greater Boston also viewed these schools: The Gifford School, The Providence Center School, George N Hunt Campus School, Meeting Street and May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
- ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
- North ProvidenceGrades: 3-12 | 33 students
420 Fruit Hill Ave
North Providence, RI 02911
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
- RandolphGrades: K-12
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.