- The mission of the school's staff is to enable each student to participate in community activities including vocational education and leisure skill development to the full extent of individual ability.
- The key belief in this approach is that each student can reach his or her potential for continuing social and emotional development.
- The goal is to return students to their community, family and school with the skills necessary for independence.
- League School prepares students for what comes next in their lives, whether that means a return to the public school classroom or life as a productive member of the community.
- The curriculum is outcome-oriented and individualized. Whatever the goals—be they academic, life and work skills, or social abilities— students prepare here for life beyond League School.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
North ProvidenceGrades: 3-12 | 33 students
420 Fruit Hill Ave
North Providence, RI 02911
ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
MillburyGrades: 6-12 | 40 students
130 Elm St
Millbury, MA 01527
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.