Learning Center The
- A ministry of Living Word, The Learning Center seeks to provide a safe place where children are nurtured and shown God's love.
- We are committed to offer the best possible preschool program, with Christian faith and values to our church and community.
- Our center offers a developmentally appropriate program focusing on growth of the whole child, physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and spiritually.
- We are thankful to be partners with parents in raising healthy, happy, well-adjusted and faith-filled children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Katy Grades: PK-K | 258 students
20775 Kingsland Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
(281)492-0623 3.3 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 70 students
7055 S Hwy 6
Houston, TX 77083
(281)879-8687 7.2 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 507 students
6802 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77025
(713)666-2345 19.8 PK-8
- Sugar Land Grades: NS-6 | 25 students
13131 Alston Rd.
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)313-1485 10.2 NS-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.