Lehigh Christian Academy
Tel: (215) 673-3169
- The primary purpose of Lehigh Christian Academy is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
- We believe that a Christian education that holds that God is central and everything exists in relation to Him will glorify Him.
- To enjoy God forever a person must know the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Living Lord; therefore, Lehigh Christian Academy seeks to present Him in its entire program.
- "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3).
- "We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect (complete, mature) in Christ.
- To this end (we) labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in (us)" (Colossians 1 :28, 29).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-7 | 91 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215) 438-6557 8 PK-7
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 906 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215) 969-1579 3.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.