Tel: (714) 907-4672
LePort School Photo #8 - Montessori preschool teaches practical life skills and is more than just daycare.
- Montessori child care, preschool/Kindergarten and elementary school in a beautiful, nurturing environment.
- Life skills, social development, and reading, writing and arithmetic starting in preschool.
- LePort Montessori Preschool and Private School in Huntington Beach offers more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
LePort School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending upon child's age and program selected. Visit our website for more information.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Wendy DeCosta|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Moran|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||A Brush of Art, Amazing Athletes, Concert Music, Power Play, Webby Dance|
- LePort Montessori Preschool and Private School in Huntington Beach offers more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. We are an authentic Montessori school that will equip your child with Knowledge for Life - the essential skills and knowledge he needs to thrive as a joyous child today and as a successful adult tomorrow.Our preschool students are led by passionate, expert, caring teachers who have Bachelor`s degrees and specialized, year-long AMI Montessori training; while our upper elementary learners are guided by teachers with Bachelor`s degrees, deep subject matter expertise, and love for teaching. In addition to preschools, LePort Schools has 2 other Orange County campuses offering elementary and junior high private school programs.At LePort, we want to prepare our students in their whole being for the adventure of life, and our students` families are our partners in that process. We enroll a family, not just a child. We actively encourage parents and other significant people to be involved in the LePort experience.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-5 | 110 students
5702 Clark Dr Bldg B
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 377-5779 1 PK-5
- Fountain Valley Grades: NS-2 | 184 students
18410 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 593-8333 5.7 NS-2
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?