Liberty Christian School
- Since 1978, Liberty Christian School has been a ministry of Liberty Baptist Church.
- The purpose of LCS is to provide a loving and safe Christian environment that stresses academic excellence as the best foundation for learning.
- We provide an opportunity for the students to develop within their God given potential, individuals who are knowledgeable, and of good Christian character.
- Liberty Christian School uses the ABeka curriculum. The curriculum is structered for the average to above average student.
- Books and materials teach personal initiative, hard work, patriotism, love of God and country and other Christian principles that have made this country great.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-12 | 611 students
7777 62nd Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
(727)541-7593 6.8 PK-12
- Saint Petersburg Grades: NS-8 | 123 students
3200 58th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
(727)866-1901 10.1 NS-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
4400 Chancellor St Ne
Saint Petersburg, FL 33703
(727)522-8331 3.9 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.