Lincoln Marti School & Day Care Center
- Lincoln-Mart is an institution dedicated to educating the future of our community, both academically and socially.
- We, at Lincoln-Mart believe that the quality of any nation, state, city, community and family must be judged by the preparation and advancement of the individuals who comprise them.
- Our system of education is based on the philosophy that successful student growth and development depends on the rationale for guiding such growth.
- We recognize that children need to develop their need for freedom, but within limits.
- Lincoln-Mart has prepared an environment which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences that promote the development of the intelligence of each child, as well as, each child's physical and psychological abilities.
- Students are respected as individuals and they learn to respect others.
- The needs of the individual are strongly emphasized. They are exposed to activities involving freedom of choice.
- Yet students are taught in classrooms to facilitate the socialization process.
- Students are free to create friendships and learn to respect each other within a loving and friendly environment.
- Love is fundamental to the development of the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Bilingual School Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: K-3 | 56 students
1005 N Krome Ave
Homestead, FL 33030 0.2 K-3
- Homestead Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
145 Ne 10th St
Homestead, FL 33030
(305)247-5445 0.4 PK-8
- Homestead Grades: NS-8 | 125 students
155 Nw 4th St
Homestead, FL 33030
(305)247-3036 0.4 NS-8
- Homestead Grades: PK-3 | 63 students
18 Ne 6th St
Homestead, FL 33030 0.4 PK-3
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.