Lincolnshire Montessori School
- Established in 1979 and with over 30 years of combined experience, Lincolnshire Montessori School have built a peaceful community of children and adults.
- As one of the most esteemed schools in the area, we have fostered respect while harvesting an environment which gives the opportunity to explore possibilities and develop the skills children need.
- Lincolnshire and The Grove Montessori Schools aim to meet the academic, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of young children two to six years of age in a well prepared, enriching environment.
- Independence, self discipline, problem-solving and the development of early academic skills are nurtured in a beautiful, calm and loving environment.
- A community of peacemakers is built by showing and teaching respect to one another.
- Our schools foster a community of adults and children working together with the principle aim of helping children develop to their own full personal potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 4.6 PK-K
- Deerfield Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1500 Wilmot Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
(847) 945-7581 2.1 PK-K
- Highland Park Grades: PK-K | 54 students
1301 Clavey Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035
(847) 433-3383 5.6 PK-K
- Lake Zurich Grades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
(847) 520-0005 4.5 K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?