Little Ivy Learning Center
- Welcome to Little Ivy Learning Center, a world of children and laughter, learning and acceptance, play and fun.
- Our experienced teachers provide thoughtfully crafted full-day preschool, transitional kindergarten and child-care programs for children through age 6 designed to nurture self-discovery, success, self- confidence and happiness with an emphasis on personalized learning and small classes in bright, cozy classrooms.
- We provide children and their parents with a range of flexible, full-day & half-day AM sessions, including PreschoolPlus and Transitional KindergartenPlus (12-month daycare, plus academic preschool/kindergarten and summer camp), Preschool (toddler/junior/senior nursery school and academic pre-K) Transitional Kindergarten and Summer Camp, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. During a typical day, your child will build on the lessons provided during teacher-directed group instruction and a range of individual, child-directed activities, including skill- development projects, our various learning centers, free play, special programs with members of our community and field trips.
- Our core curriculum focuses on language arts, social studies, math, science, art, music, home arts, social and physical development, as well as potty training.
- We nurture and challenge your child to think creatively as they learn to better understand and navigate the world around them.
- Each day, our teachers integrate our curriculum into every aspect of our program so that your child has opportunities throughout the day learn and practice their evolving skills through self-mastery.
- Little Ivy is conveniently located with quick travel access from main local roads, Route 17, Route 208, NJ Transit Park & Ride/NY bus, Valley Hospital, attracting children and their families from communities that include Ridgewood - Ho-Ho-Kus - Midland Park - Wyckoff - Glen Rock - Hawthorne - Waldwick - Washington Township - Hillsdale - Allendale - Franklin Lakes.
- To learn more, contact us at 201-444-0048 or email@example.com, or visit our website at www.mylittleivy.com.
- Little Ivy Learning Center is an independent, private preschool, kindergarten and childcare center located in the Education Building on the historic campus of the Old Paramus Reformed Church at 660 East Glen Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ. Little Ivy: "Well Loved & Well Prepared!" Little Ivy Learning Center 660 East Glen Avenue Ridgewood, NJ 07450 201-444-0048 firstname.lastname@example.org www.mylittleivy.com.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Full-Day Care + Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten = The Little Ivy PreschoolPlus Difference!
- PreschoolPlus/Transitional KindergartenPlus & Preschool/Transitional Kindergarten-only Options Available
- Personalized Learning Led by Mature, Experienced Staff
- Small Class Sizes in Cozy Classrooms
- Academics, Home Arts, Social & Physical Development
- Art, Music & Cooking
- Potty Training Provided, Too!
- Toddler, Junior & Senior Nursery School and Pre-K Programs
- Transitional Kindergarten Program
- Multi-Themed Summer Camp Program
- Convenient to Rt. 17, Rt. 208, Rt 287 & NY Bus
- Flexible Full-day & Half-Day AM
- Open from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
January 23, 2018
What is private school really like? Is there any truth to the rumors you keep hearing? Let's find out.
January 23, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 23, 2018
Keep yourself on track as you work through the private school admissions process.