Little Ivy Learning Center
Welcome to Little Ivy Learning Center, a world of children and laughter, learning and acceptance, play and fun.
Our experienced teachers provide thoughtfully crafted full-day preschool, transitional kindergarten and child-care programs for children through age 6 designed to nurture self-discovery, success, self- confidence and happiness with an emphasis on personalized learning and small classes in bright, cozy classrooms.
We provide children and their parents with a range of flexible, full-day & half-day AM sessions, including PreschoolPlus and Transitional KindergartenPlus (12-month daycare, plus academic preschool/kindergarten and summer camp), Preschool (toddler/junior/senior nursery school and academic pre-K) Transitional Kindergarten and Summer Camp, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. During a typical day, your child will build on the lessons provided during teacher-directed group instruction and a range of individual, child-directed activities, including skill- development projects, our various learning centers, free play, special programs with members of our community and field trips.
Our core curriculum focuses on language arts, social studies, math, science, art, music, home arts, social and physical development, as well as potty training.
We nurture and challenge your child to think creatively as they learn to better understand and navigate the world around them.
Each day, our teachers integrate our curriculum into every aspect of our program so that your child has opportunities throughout the day learn and practice their evolving skills through self-mastery.
Little Ivy is conveniently located with quick travel access from main local roads, Route 17, Route 208, NJ Transit Park & Ride/NY bus, Valley Hospital, attracting children and their families from communities that include Ridgewood - Ho-Ho-Kus - Midland Park - Wyckoff - Glen Rock - Hawthorne - Waldwick - Washington Township - Hillsdale - Allendale - Franklin Lakes.
To learn more, contact us at 201-444-0048 or email@example.com, or visit our website at www.mylittleivy.com.
Little Ivy Learning Center is an independent, private preschool, kindergarten and childcare center located in the Education Building on the historic campus of the Old Paramus Reformed Church at 660 East Glen Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ. Little Ivy: "Well Loved & Well Prepared!" Little Ivy Learning Center 660 East Glen Avenue Ridgewood, NJ 07450 201-444-0048 firstname.lastname@example.org www.mylittleivy.com.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Full-Day Care + Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten = The Little Ivy PreschoolPlus Difference!
- PreschoolPlus/Transitional KindergartenPlus & Preschool/Transitional Kindergarten-only Options Available
- Personalized Learning Led by Mature, Experienced Staff
- Small Class Sizes in Cozy Classrooms
- Academics, Home Arts, Social & Physical Development
- Art, Music & Cooking
- Potty Training Provided, Too!
- Toddler, Junior & Senior Nursery School and Pre-K Programs
- Transitional Kindergarten Program
- Multi-Themed Summer Camp Program
- Convenient to Rt. 17, Rt. 208, Rt 287 & NY Bus
- Flexible Full-day & Half-Day AM
- Open from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Endorse Little Ivy Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.