Montessori Learning Center
Tel: (201) 445-0232
- Montessori Learning Center offers programs for children from 2.5 to 6 years of age.
- These include Toddler, Multi-Age and Kindergarten as well as special Enrichment programs for children enrolled in public kindergartens.
- Children interact in a carefully planned, warm and pleasant environment with sensory rich materials designed to stimulate learning and retention.
- The focus is on creating educational experiences that are interesting, challenging and fun for each child, while striking the optimum balance between free expression and structured limits.
- Activities include a blend of independent work and group collaboration that helps students develop the physical, cognitive, emotional and social skills to thrive.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maeve Manning|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ridgewood Grades: NS-K
660 East Glen Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 444-0048 1.1 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.