Montessori Learning Center
- Montessori Learning Center offers programs for children from 2.5 to 6 years of age.
- These include Toddler, Multi-Age and Kindergarten as well as special Enrichment programs for children enrolled in public kindergartens.
- Children interact in a carefully planned, warm and pleasant environment with sensory rich materials designed to stimulate learning and retention.
- The focus is on creating educational experiences that are interesting, challenging and fun for each child, while striking the optimum balance between free expression and structured limits.
- Activities include a blend of independent work and group collaboration that helps students develop the physical, cognitive, emotional and social skills to thrive.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maeve Manning|
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017