Living Stone Academy
Tel: (813) 661-4200
- The purpose of Bay Life Academy (BLA) is to encourage students to strive for excellence in all aspects of life: academically, spiritually, and behaviorally.
- Our desire is to place an "I can do it" attitude into each student that will overflow into each area of their life.
- Our hope is to ignite an excitement for learning in each child that will remain for years to come.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning disabilities, Autism, Aspberger\|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||McKay Scholarships and Step up for Students Scholarships accepted|
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Students with Individual Education Plans accepted.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: K-12 | 71 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 963-0901 12.5 K-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 620-0683 2.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 722 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813) 626-0001 2 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813) 655-6505 3.6 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?