Living Stone Academy
- The purpose of Bay Life Academy (BLA) is to encourage students to strive for excellence in all aspects of life: academically, spiritually, and behaviorally.
- Our desire is to place an "I can do it" attitude into each student that will overflow into each area of their life.
- Our hope is to ignite an excitement for learning in each child that will remain for years to come.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning disabilities, Autism, Aspberger\|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||McKay Scholarships and Step up for Students Scholarships accepted|
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Students with Individual Education Plans accepted.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 66 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)963-0901 12.5 NS-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 161 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)620-0683 2.8 PK-12
- Seffner Grades: PK-12 | 736 students
11605 US Hwy 92 E
Seffner, FL 33584
(813)626-0001 2 PK-12
- Brandon Grades: K-8 | 82 students
516 Corner Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511
(813)655-6505 3.6 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.