Lower Bucks Family Ymca At New Town
- As guided by the Quaker principle of seeking that of god in everyone, Chandler Hall offers an array of quality services to enrich the lives of aging individuals, families and caregivers.
- Our vision is to seek innovative solutions that support and enhance the lives of individuals as they age.
- This on-site Program at Chandler Hall is an integral aspect of our Community.
- The intergenerational program occurs on a regular basis; children from infant through Kindergarten interact with the members of our community.
- Whether making cookies, rocking babies, reading to the children or engaging in a host of other events, our residents and children all benefit.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.