Shir Ami Early Learning Center
Tel: (215) 968-6255
- At Shir Ami, we are always trying to find the best way to build our community.
- An important part of that is to find ways to effectively communicate with all our members.
- Please click the link below and complete the 5 minute survey.
- Please encourage all the members of your household to complete the survey.
- The kindergarten curriculum promotes academic growth and The kindergarten curriculum promotes academic growth and development through an integrated literature based program.development through an integrated literature based program.
- A strong emphasis on the readiness skills of pre-reading, writing, speaking, thinking, and problem solving creates confident learners.
- All subject areas including language arts, math, social studies, science, creative arts, computer and Jewish living are interwoven throughout the day in a cooperative learning environment.
- Busing is provided by your local school district if your district is within a 10 mile radius of Shir Ami.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.