Lucy Daniels School
Lucy Daniels School Photo #2 - Young boy develops his manual dexterity and geometry skills in the Child Enrichment Preschool Program
Lucy Daniels School Photo #5 - Cooking teaches children how to follow simple step directions and provides them with a tasty reward
The Lucy Daniels Center School is a private, therapeutic school devoted to promoting the healthy emotional development of children from pre-k through 5th grade.
We are a vibrant blend of a school, a children's mental health facility, and a training site for parents and professionals.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 25 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Fees and tuition vary based on grade level and insurance.
- The Lucy Daniels Center School is a private, therapeutic program devoted to promoting the healthy emotional development of children pre-k through 5th grade.
- We are a vibrant blend of a school, a children's mental health facility, and a training site for parents and professionals.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lucy Daniels School?
The application deadline for Lucy Daniels School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lucy Daniels School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.