Lucy Daniels School
Lucy Daniels School Photo #2 - Young boy develops his manual dexterity and geometry skills in the Child Enrichment Preschool Program
Lucy Daniels School Photo #5 - Cooking teaches children how to follow simple step directions and provides them with a tasty reward
The Lucy Daniels Center School is a private, therapeutic school devoted to promoting the healthy emotional development of children from pre-k through 5th grade.
We are a vibrant blend of a school, a children's mental health facility, and a training site for parents and professionals.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 36 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Fees and tuition vary based on grade level and insurance.
- The Lucy Daniels Center School is a private, therapeutic program devoted to promoting the healthy emotional development of children pre-k through 5th grade.
- We are a vibrant blend of a school, a children's mental health facility, and a training site for parents and professionals.
Endorse Lucy Daniels School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.