Lumen Christi Catholic School
Tel: (517) 787-0630
- Lumen Christi Catholic High School believes that Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus to the Church he founded.
- Through education, the Church seeks to transform its members and all of society to a wholesome and holy life.
- We at Lumen Christi believe that the intelligent person is one who has learned to choose wisely according to Gospel values, and thus lives in the Light of Christ.
- The essence of the Catholic education presented at Lumen Christi brings about these character-enhancing qualities.
- Our mission is to cultivate the whole person: spiritually, mentally, physically, socially, and psychologically.
- Such a Catholic education helps each individual develop an understanding of his/her responsibilities to himself/herself, to his/her family, and to the larger community.
- The test of our fulfillment of this mission is the person that is formed.
- We are very proud of the many men and women who have been influenced by Lumen Christi and our system of education.
- We know that the atmosphere we create can be a benefit for all of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: 6-12 | 231 students
4200 Lowe Rd
Jackson, MI 49203
(517) 783-2658 2 6-12
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 772 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
(678) 635-3800 584.3 PK-12
- Lake Forest Grades: 9-12 | 145 students
760 E Westleigh Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847) 234-4300 172.2 9-12
- Bellevue Grades: 9-12 | 409 students
7700 South 43rd Street
Bellevue, NE 68147
(402) 734-2000 598 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 5-12 | 575 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 332-6300 289.3 5-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.