The teachers and staff at Macedonia KinderCare are extremely passionate about educating and nuturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of 5 years at our center and an average of 25 years in the early childhood education field! All of our teachers have their degrees.
The Macedonia KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing educational opportunities.
Each staff member receives professional development training specific to the age of children that they work with, as well asadditonal trainings through college course or seminars.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their dedication and love for learning!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome! Macedonia KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best
early childcare learning programs in the country. In
fact, we were just named business of the month by the city of
Macedonia! Our passionate teachers turn every learning moment into
a positive experience. We hold a national and state accreditation
through NAEYC and SUTQ!
Here at the Macedonia KinderCare, we pride ourselves on the top notch early childcare education that we provide! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children!
- Our Center has secured doors with keypad entry and cameras in each class. We have a large fenced in play ground, and our team members have certifications in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse! Due to our STAR rating with SUTQ and our NAEYC accreditation, 100 percent of our teachers are degreed and receive additional training based on the age level they teach! For example our infant teachers receive infant trainings, our toddler teachers receive toddler trainings, and preschool teacher receive preschool trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Please call, center may be at subsidy capacity - Private Pay only in infant or toddler classroom (FULL TIME ONLY FOR SUBSIDY, 25+ hours per week)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Macedonia KinderCare?
The application deadline for Macedonia KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Macedonia KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.