St Barnabas School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (317) 881-7422
- St Barnabas School serves 523 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St Barnabas School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||523 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1258 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 849-3441 17.9 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
3310 S Meadow Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46239
(317) 357-1459 8.7 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 288 students
722 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 888-3366 1.4 NS-12
All three of my children attend this school. We love our school and church community! St. Barnabas now offers Pre-K classes. I am very thankful for the teachers and staff. They really give of themselves for the sake of the children.
- Posted by Parent - Jeenp
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.