Manassas Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (703) 393-6555
- Manassas Christian School sets high standards for its elementary students and provides the instruction, support and home-school connection to help every child achieve.
- We present an academically challenging program, while meeting the individual needs of our students.
- The Mission of Manassas Christian School and Academy is to provide our students with successful learning opportunities in a Christian environment.
- These opportunities are designed to meet the individual needs of our students as we prepare them to become responsible citizens and valued members of our community.
- Manassas Christian School’s faculty has been selected based upon their professional development and experience, their commitment to Christian education, their dedication to individualized instruction, and their warm and loving nature.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haymarket Grades: PK-5 | 291 students
6735 Fayette St.
Haymarket, VA 20169
(703) 745-1948 11.7 PK-5
- Haymarket Grades: PK-5 | 272 students
6735 Fayette St
Haymarket, VA 20169
(703) 754-1948 11.7 PK-5
We researched many schools in the area. We did not want to send our child to a public school due to the over crowded class sizes in the region. Our child tends to be shy and we did not want him to feel overwhelmed and lost in the size of the classes. We decided to send him to MC due to the small class sizes and the focus on education and the child's well being. We were not disappointed. We love the attention he receives. He has thrived in the environment and we are so thankful we found this wonderful school!
- Posted by Parent - Sara
We were looking for an alternative to PWC public schools and MCS has far exceeded any expectations we could have had. The teachers and staff are wonderful, MCS really is like a big family. Small class sizes, dedicated profession teachers and lots of sports and clubs the kids can participate in. Tuition was about the same as we were paying for daycare and they have before and after school care. Wonderful school highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - Jesse
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?