- Motivation - Dedication - Excellence MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Admissions Director||Mindy Elkan|
- Founded in 2009, in the heart of East Cobb County in Metro Atlanta, MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders. Through the vision and direction of Miss Mindy Elkan, MDE School provides an atmosphere for children to learn and succeed at their own pace. MDE accepts the Georgia Special Needs scholarship and participates in the Georgia Student Scholarship Organization (GASSO). Life skills and social skills are incorporated daily. MDE School incorporates fun and innovative activities such as Improv, Art, P.E, iLS, Music, technology and field trips. Extra curricular activities are offered such as, student government, yearbook, lego club, lunch bunch and much more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 254 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404)377-7436 13.9 K-12
- Roswell Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
200 Cox Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
(770)594-1313 8.3 PK-8
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.