- Motivation - Dedication - Excellence MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Admissions Director||Mindy Elkan|
- Founded in 2009, in the heart of East Cobb County in Metro Atlanta, MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders. Through the vision and direction of Miss Mindy Elkan, MDE School provides an atmosphere for children to learn and succeed at their own pace. MDE accepts the Georgia Special Needs scholarship and participates in the Georgia Student Scholarship Organization (GASSO). Life skills and social skills are incorporated daily. MDE School incorporates fun and innovative activities such as Improv, Art, P.E, iLS, Music, technology and field trips. Extra curricular activities are offered such as, student government, yearbook, lego club, lunch bunch and much more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 254 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404)377-7436 13.9 K-12
- Roswell Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
200 Cox Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
(770)594-1313 8.3 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.