- Motivation - Dedication - Excellence MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Admissions Director||Mindy Elkan|
- Founded in 2009, in the heart of East Cobb County in Metro Atlanta, MDE School specializes in children with autism, sensory processing and communication disorders. Through the vision and direction of Miss Mindy Elkan, MDE School provides an atmosphere for children to learn and succeed at their own pace. MDE accepts the Georgia Special Needs scholarship and participates in the Georgia Student Scholarship Organization (GASSO). Life skills and social skills are incorporated daily. MDE School incorporates fun and innovative activities such as Improv, Art, P.E, iLS, Music, technology and field trips. Extra curricular activities are offered such as, student government, yearbook, lego club, lunch bunch and much more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 254 students
1192 Foster Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404)377-7436 13.9 K-12
- Roswell Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
200 Cox Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
(770)594-1313 8.3 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.