- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A core purpose at Meadows Montessori is providing a safe, nurturing, respectful, and stimulating authentic Montessori educational curriculum to a diverse school community where students thrive in their future with a global awareness. Children evolve as a community of learners where theiy are respected and honored in their 'work' of self-construction as a capable, independent problem solver. Emotional intellegence is hightened within a supportive learning environment that help children build social, emotional, physical, cognitive and creative skills.
- Focus on social/emotional development nurtures the child's self-confidence & self-esteem as they connect knowledge to experiences in their world. Planes of development, Sensitive Periods, meaningful activities, and individual strenghts are recognized and supported in our Montessori "Prepared Environment." This allows children to learn in harmony with one another in a non-competitive, peaceful atmosphere where we celebrate diversity and compassion, independence, collaboration, and social responsibility. Providing an "education for life" is a Montessori principle we practice - a strong basis in reality to allow children enhanced conceptual thinking which leads to abstract thought and development of creative intellegence.
Endorse Meadows Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards