Metropolitan Montessori School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NY School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 180 students
- Acceptance rate: 36%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 9 / Jan. 12 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Metropolitan Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Montessori Model UN, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Metropolitan Montessori School is dedicated to providing an enriching and challenging educational environment where each child is encouraged to grow to his or her fullest potential academically, emotionally, and socially. Through the dynamic partnership of child, parent, and teacher, a consistent Montessori framework for learning is developed, offering "An education for life."
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Metropolitan Montessori School often compared to?
Metropolitan Montessori Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Bank Street School For Children, Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Metropolitan Montessori School?
The acceptance rate of Metropolitan Montessori School is 36%, which is lower than the national average of 79%. Metropolitan Montessori School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in New York with low acceptance rates.
What is Metropolitan Montessori School's ranking?
Metropolitan Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Metropolitan Montessori School?
The application deadline for Metropolitan Montessori School is Jan. 9 / Jan. 12 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 9 / Jan. 12 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Metropolitan Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards