Miami Valley Family Care Center
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley Family Care Center offers assistance to people in need regardless of religion, ethnic background or socioeconomic condition.
- Established in 1921, the agency now serves nearly 30,000 people per year in eight counties: Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Darke, Miami, Mercer, Shelby and Auglaize.
- Miami Valley Family Care Center is Inspired by God's love and teachings, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV) builds stronger futures for individuals and families of all faiths.
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley strengthens individuals and families in need through actions of faith, service and charity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
138 Gramont Ave
Dayton, OH 45417
(937)268-6391 1.2 NS-8
- Dayton Grades: 7-11 | 19 students
5581 Dayton Liberty Rd
Dayton, OH 45417
(937)496-7107 1.8 7-11
- Dayton Grades: 9-12 | 623 students
505 S Ludlow St
Dayton, OH 45402
(937)461-3740 3.4 9-12
- Dayton Grades: NS-8 | 316 students
4870 Denlinger Rd
Dayton, OH 45426
(937)277-2291 3.5 NS-8
- Dayton Grades: K-12
925 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45405
(937)224-8555 3.6 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.