Miami Valley Family Care Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley Family Care Center offers assistance to people in need regardless of religion, ethnic background or socioeconomic condition. Established in 1921, the agency now serves nearly 30,000 people per year in eight counties: Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Darke, Miami, Mercer, Shelby and Auglaize. Miami Valley Family Care Center is Inspired by God's love and teachings, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV) builds stronger futures for individuals and families of all faiths. Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley strengthens individuals and families in need through actions of faith, service and charity.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Miami Valley Family Care Center?
The application deadline for Miami Valley Family Care Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Miami Valley Family Care Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards