Miami Valley Family Care Center
Tel: (937) 268-0336
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley Family Care Center offers assistance to people in need regardless of religion, ethnic background or socioeconomic condition.
- Established in 1921, the agency now serves nearly 30,000 people per year in eight counties: Montgomery, Greene, Preble, Darke, Miami, Mercer, Shelby and Auglaize.
- Miami Valley Family Care Center is Inspired by God's love and teachings, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley (CSSMV) builds stronger futures for individuals and families of all faiths.
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley strengthens individuals and families in need through actions of faith, service and charity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
138 Gramont Ave
Dayton, OH 45417
(937) 268-6391 1.2 NS-8
- Dayton Grades: 7-11 | 19 students
5581 Dayton Liberty Rd
Dayton, OH 45417
(937) 496-7107 1.8 7-11
- Dayton Grades: 9-12 | 623 students
505 S Ludlow St
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 461-3740 3.4 9-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
4870 Denlinger Rd
Dayton, OH 45426
(937) 277-2291 3.5 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: K-12 | 94 students
925 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45405
(937) 224-8555 3.6 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.