Milagre Kids School
- Milagre Kids School's mission is to improve the daily lives of children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and provide them with the superior long-term outcomes.
- We do this by providing a program based on the research and principals of Applied Behavior Analysis, with a focus on teaching communication skills through the Analysis of Verbal Behavior.
- We value the communication and collaboration with parents and the teams supporting our students, which is vital to ensuring that progress is achieved in all aspects of their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hatboro Grades: NS-PK | 17 students
378 S Warminster Rd
Hatboro, PA 19040
(215) 957-9640 0.2 NS-PK
- Horsham Grades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
(215) 674-2875 1.5 K-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.