Tel: (215) 957-9640
The Hatboro KinderCare staff is what makes our school so special.
From our lead teachers to our assistants, we have staff who love what they do and strive to make every day special for the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the NAEYC accredited Hatboro KinderCare! At our center your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but we have the support from a team of early childhood professionals who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children! We are excited to meet you and introduce your family to ours!
- The health and safety of the students of our school and families is a top priority. The building is secured by a keypad entry system. Doors are opened only to members of our school community, with proper identification. Our grounds are completely fenced to provide an added layer of security. The staff is trained in pediatric first aid and CPR. The staff is trained in emergency drills and practice with students. Copies of the schools emergency plan are posted and available to all staff and families. Safe and healthy settings promote each child to grow in a secure atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All Accepted
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Hatboro KinderCare is Milagre Kids School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Play & Learn (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hatboro Grades: 3-12 | 7 students
20 Rorer Ave
Hatboro, PA 19040
(484) 336-6719 0.2 3-12
- Huntingdon Valley Grades: PK-10 | 164 students
1845 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
(215) 947-6595 1.7 PK-10
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.