The Hatboro KinderCare staff is what makes our school so special.
From our lead teachers to our assistants, we have staff who love what they do and strive to make every day special for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the NAEYC accredited Hatboro KinderCare! At our center your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but we have the support from a team of early childhood professionals who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children! We are excited to meet you and introduce your family to ours!
- The health and safety of the students of our school and families is a top priority. The building is secured by a keypad entry system. Doors are opened only to members of our school community, with proper identification. Our grounds are completely fenced to provide an added layer of security. The staff is trained in pediatric first aid and CPR. The staff is trained in emergency drills and practice with students. Copies of the schools emergency plan are posted and available to all staff and families. Safe and healthy settings promote each child to grow in a secure atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All Accepted
Endorse Hatboro KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.