- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 58 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
please call for rates
- Montessori Children's House offers a unique method of educating children from ages 18 months through Kindergarten in a way that captures their interest in learning and allows them to become self motivated and independent.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Montessori Children House often compared to?
Montessori Children Houseis often viewed alongside schools like Landsdale Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Montessori Children House?
The application deadline for Montessori Children House is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
The Montessori Children's House in Horsham is amazing. The teachers are educated and knowledgeable about the Montessori education. Every moring the Principal is there to greet your child and you. She is always available to talk and deeply cares about the children and the school. Students take yoga, french, music and gym clases. Throughout the year there are presenters such as story teller, fire truck, puppet show, etc. I love that this is a diverse school with students from all different cultures. No only is my son demonstrating a love for learning he is also gaining independence, respect for others, consideration for all things, and so much more.
Best school ever. I loved school. I did really well throughout my academic life. MCH gave me skills that I benefited from. Thank you everyone at MCH
Endorse Montessori Children House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.