Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School
- The River School is a co-ed, small, private, independent elementary school, and incorporated under New York State educational law, located in historic Nyack, New York.
- We offer an integrated, multi-cultural educational experience that meets the standards required by New York State while recognizing the multiple learning styles and intelligences of our students.
- Our dedicated and talented certified classroom teachers and specialists cooperatively synthesize a well-rounded, academically challenging core curriculum that is enriched by a program of weekly special classes.
- We are committed to the efficacy of foreign language instruction on the elementary level and offer a unique program of daily language instruction.
- We provide a caring, family-like environment that nurtures self-esteem and self-concept.
- We value a life-long love of learning and aim to provide our children with a strong academic, social, and artistic foundation from which they can continue to grow and learn.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montessori Center Of Nyack-the River School also viewed these schools: Prime Time For Kids-rockland A.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New City Grades: NS-PK | 88 students
60 Phillips Hill Rd
New City, NY 10956
(845)639-2425 6.2 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.