Montessori Kingdom Of Learning
- At Montessori Kingdom of Learning, our staff, our children and their parents become an extended family, creating a partnership that provides a nurturing environment in which our children can flourish.
- Our philosophy of education is to strive in developing the total child in a safe, secure, and nurturing environment that promotes learning.
- The environment should stimulate academic, social, and personal development. We will strive to build each child's self esteem and self-respect by challenging them to explore and discover their strengths, talents, and abilities.
- We believe in positive acknowledgment of students in hopes that they will continue to strive for personal excellence.
- We will meet the needs of the child regardless of racial, religious, or ethnic background while promoting cultural diversity.
- Montessori education is a hands-on approach to learning. There are mixed age groups of children allowing them to learn from observing each other as well as from the teacher.
- Montessori classrooms include a beautiful array of high quality materials that create abstraction through a concrete approach.
- The child develops at his or her own pace using these materials.
- The teacher is the connection between the child and the environment.
- The teacher guides and motivates the child to move forward.
- The Montessori environment fosters individualization, freedom of choice, and independence.
- It helps the children learn to internalize self-discipline and self-motivation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montessori Kingdom Of Learning also viewed these schools: Arrowhead Montessori, St. Peter's Episcopal Montessori School, Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross, Adobe West and Joy Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 45 students
14801 N 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)776-2322 1.7 PK-K
- Cave Creek Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
38424 N Spur Cross Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)575-5269 23.9 PK-6
- Chandler Grades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)899-0356 28.5 K-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.