Montessori Kingdom Of Learning
- At Montessori Kingdom of Learning, our staff, our children and their parents become an extended family, creating a partnership that provides a nurturing environment in which our children can flourish.
- Our philosophy of education is to strive in developing the total child in a safe, secure, and nurturing environment that promotes learning.
- The environment should stimulate academic, social, and personal development. We will strive to build each child's self esteem and self-respect by challenging them to explore and discover their strengths, talents, and abilities.
- We believe in positive acknowledgment of students in hopes that they will continue to strive for personal excellence.
- We will meet the needs of the child regardless of racial, religious, or ethnic background while promoting cultural diversity.
- Montessori education is a hands-on approach to learning. There are mixed age groups of children allowing them to learn from observing each other as well as from the teacher.
- Montessori classrooms include a beautiful array of high quality materials that create abstraction through a concrete approach.
- The child develops at his or her own pace using these materials.
- The teacher is the connection between the child and the environment.
- The teacher guides and motivates the child to move forward.
- The Montessori environment fosters individualization, freedom of choice, and independence.
- It helps the children learn to internalize self-discipline and self-motivation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montessori Kingdom Of Learning also viewed these schools: Arrowhead Montessori, St Peter's Episcopal Montessori School, Spirit Of Hope Montessori School, Quality Interactive Montessori School @ Spur Cross and Adobe West.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-3 | 48 students
14801 N 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)776-2322 1.7 PK-3
- Cave Creek Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
38424 N Spur Cross Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)575-5269 23.9 PK-6
- Chandler Grades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)899-0356 28.5 K-6
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.