Montessori Learning Center Of Asheville
- MLC is located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina and has been teaching and loving children in the area for over 20 years.
- The child learns most easily in the years before age 6, and has the most to learn.
- Our program provides hands-on experiential materials designed to allow self-teaching at the childs own rate of development and interest level.
- Every challenge a child meets at this point will be a step on the path of learning.
- We aim to provide positive experience which reinforces a child's natural curiosity, determination and enthusiam.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2012-2013 3-6 Program: 5 full days: $525 4 full days: $475 3 full days: $420 2 full days: $340 5 half days: $422 Toddler Program: 5 full days: $537 4 full days: $487 3 full days: $430 2 full days: $348 5 half days: $432|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Soccer, SwimmingSoccer, Swimming,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Center Stage Pre-Ballet and TumbleBugs, Computer Pals, LANGOAsheville Spanish, Soccer Shots, YWCA Swim|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: PK | 20 students
38 Sycamore Road
Asheville, NC 28804
(828)281-0505 6.1 PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.