Montessori Learning Center Of Asheville
- MLC is located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina and has been teaching and loving children in the area for over 20 years.
- The child learns most easily in the years before age 6, and has the most to learn.
- Our program provides hands-on experiential materials designed to allow self-teaching at the childs own rate of development and interest level.
- Every challenge a child meets at this point will be a step on the path of learning.
- We aim to provide positive experience which reinforces a child's natural curiosity, determination and enthusiam.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2012-2013 3-6 Program: 5 full days: $525 4 full days: $475 3 full days: $420 2 full days: $340 5 half days: $422 Toddler Program: 5 full days: $537 4 full days: $487 3 full days: $430 2 full days: $348 5 half days: $432|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Soccer, SwimmingSoccer, Swimming,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Center Stage Pre-Ballet and TumbleBugs, Computer Pals, LANGOAsheville Spanish, Soccer Shots, YWCA Swim Computer Pals, Soccer Shots, YWCA Swim, Center Stage Pre-Ballet and TumbleBugs,
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.