- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 419 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Moravian Academy is a church-related school whose Moravian tradition affirms that young people best realize their potential in an atmosphere of love and understanding. We seek to promote the child's full development in mind, body, and spirit. Since 1742 the school has encouraged sound innovations to meet contemporary challenges while recognizing the permanence of basic human values. At Moravian Academy, "Mind, Body, Spirit" permeates both our historic Church Street Campus and the Merle-Smith Campus where our upper school is located. We provide a strong academic foundation in preparation for college work. We help students develop self-respect, dignity, and a concern and respect for others. We promote creativity and an appreciation of aesthetic values. We also students to develop their physical skills and encourage positive attitudes about health and fitness. We engage students in experiences that will develop maturity, independence, adaptability, integrity, and love of learning. We encourage students and their parents to recognize their responsibilities in the educational process and demonstrate their commitment to the purposes and goals of Moravian Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Moravian Academy Upper School often compared to?
What is Moravian Academy Upper School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Moravian Academy Upper School?
View the Moravian Academy Upper School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Moravian Academy Upper School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards