We are dedicated to children's education. Each child is unique in their own way, so we celebrate their individuality and cater to each child's needs.
We know that children will learn best through exploration and play, so we provide a rich and engaging environment in each classroom.
Our experts designed our curriculum to have themes, incorporate fine arts, and provide stimulation through the five senses.
Each teacher is not only a loving caregiver, but are also mentors to your child's development.
We help them reach educational and developmental milestones in all areas, like language arts, social, emotional, and physical.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. Our philosophy is to put children first. Our curriculum is designed by experts to grow your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We look forward to partnering with you to help prepare your little one for success in school and beyond!
- We take great pride in providing a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We have several training and assessments throughout the year. Our doors are securely locked, including a passcode entry system on our front door for optimal security. Staff members checks identification cards of all guests and emergency pick-ups. Staff members are cleared through local, state, and federal background checks prior to being hired. All staff members receiving certification and ongoing training on CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Mossrock KinderCare?
The application deadline for Mossrock KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mossrock KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.