We are dedicated to children's education. Each child is unique in their own way, so we celebrate their individuality and cater to each child's needs.
We know that children will learn best through exploration and play, so we provide a rich and engaging environment in each classroom.
Our experts designed our curriculum to have themes, incorporate fine arts, and provide stimulation through the five senses.
Each teacher is not only a loving caregiver, but are also mentors to your child's development.
We help them reach educational and developmental milestones in all areas, like language arts, social, emotional, and physical.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. Our philosophy is to put children first. Our curriculum is designed by experts to grow your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We look forward to partnering with you to help prepare your little one for success in school and beyond!
- We take great pride in providing a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We have several training and assessments throughout the year. Our doors are securely locked, including a passcode entry system on our front door for optimal security. Staff members checks identification cards of all guests and emergency pick-ups. Staff members are cleared through local, state, and federal background checks prior to being hired. All staff members receiving certification and ongoing training on CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Mossrock KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.