Tel: (210) 341-1447
- We are dedicated to children's education. Each child is unique in their own way, so we celebrate their individuality and cater to each child's needs.
- We know that children will learn best through exploration and play, so we provide a rich and engaging environment in each classroom.
- Our experts designed our curriculum to have themes, incorporate fine arts, and provide stimulation through the five senses.
- Each teacher is not only a loving caregiver, but are also mentors to your child's development.
- We help them reach educational and developmental milestones in all areas, like language arts, social, emotional, and physical.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas. Our philosophy is to put children first. Our curriculum is designed by experts to grow your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We look forward to partnering with you to help prepare your little one for success in school and beyond!
- We take great pride in providing a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We have several training and assessments throughout the year. Our doors are securely locked, including a passcode entry system on our front door for optimal security. Staff members checks identification cards of all guests and emergency pick-ups. Staff members are cleared through local, state, and federal background checks prior to being hired. All staff members receiving certification and ongoing training on CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: 9-12 | 736 students
6425 West Ave
San Antonio, TX 78213
(210) 344-9265 0.8 9-12
- San Antonio Grades: PK-K | 48 students
5247 Vance Jackson Rd
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 349-1092 1 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.