Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Academy
- We, the faculty of Mary's Nativity, believe that we share with the family the educational mission of the Chruch to love God and our neighbor as we love ourselves.
- We believe that we are a unique Christian community, working together to foster the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth of every student entrusted to our care.
- Dedicated to Catholic education, with God's grace we will be His instruments in imparting to these students, through the teaching of educational and communal values, the Gospel message they need, thus, they should be able to tough others with love and responsibility as Jesus did in His life.
- Our goal is to help students understand the aspects of their Christian faith and morality; evaluate and express ideas, both intellectually and creatively; ensure an atmosphere conducive to fostering good community values; acquire the needed learning skills to be able to think critically and to develop their logic and the ability to choose alternatives based upon their faith; utilize their potential to the fullest through education; and visualize and materialize their role in the home, school and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
13658 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
(718)961-0246 0.7 PK-8
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
13030 31st Ave Ste 724 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
(718)461-4409 1.8 PK-8
- Flushing Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
14125 77th Road
Flushing, NY 11367
(718)969-3640 2.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?