Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Academy
- St.Michael's School endeavors to develop the whole child by incorporating religious education with academic studies.
- In an atmosphere conductive to learning, we strive to motivagte each child to achieve his or her potential and we aspire to instill within each student an understanding and appreciation of Christian morals and values.
- Each child is recognized as God's unique creation that is endowed with talents and attributes which have been fashioned and formed by a myriad of social, cultural, economic, familial, racial, and religious factors.
- This diversity affords the administration, faculty, and staff of St. Michael's the opportunity to engender within our students qualities of mutual respect and esteem.
- In this way, our school acts as a unifying agent within our multi-ethnic, multicultural, and multinational community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
104 - 19 49th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
(718) 592-5070 2.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.