Most Precious Blood School
- Most Precious Blood School serves 139 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Most Precious Blood School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blauvelt Grades: PK-K | 100 students
557 Western Hwy
Blauvelt, NY 10913
(845) 359-4562 35.6 PK-K
- New Windsor Grades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 565-6112 10 PK-K
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
260 Boardman Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845) 462-7600 16.3 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.