Mount Tom Day School
- Mount Tom Day School serves 157 students in grades Prekindergarten-1.
- The student:teacher of Mount Tom Day School is 52:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Vernon Grades: NS-4 | 137 students
70 West Broad Street
Mount Vernon, NY 10552
(914)667-3478 3.4 NS-4
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 335 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518)429-2300 121 PK-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)944-0958 4 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.