- Nativity Catholic School opened in 1925 in a two-story brick building that is still the main school building.
- Nativity Catholic School is an integral part of the mission of Nativity Parish and stands as a beacon of hope to the Vermont community.
- Through facilitation of learning in a peaceful, Catholic community environment, educators at Nativity School strive to establish conditions that foster the religious, academic, aesthetic, social, and physical growth of students.
- By example, support, and action, the Nativity staff encourages students to appreciate the value of education and life-long learning.
- Students are given tools to fulfill their potential as responsible, participating members of family, of the Church, and of society.
- By learning Catholic teachings and practices, students grow in understanding the importance of being faithful to commitments and of service to others.
- The Nativity staff affirms the interrelationship of the school, home, and Church, recognizing that parents are the primary educators of the children served.
- The mission of Nativity School is to challenge students to realize their potential by providing a quality Catholic education for youngsters regardless of their family's economic level and by fostering students' appreciation of continued education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
517 W 59th Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)717-1747 0.5 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
924 W 70th St
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)751-2774 1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
5101 S Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90062
(323)295-1399 1.2 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.