New Chapel Christian Academy
Tel: (301) 899-0877
- New Chapel Christian Academy has established itself as a school that loves children and seeks to nurture them into young educated disciples for Christ.
- Our objective is to encourage students to develop their god given abilities and see them enjoy the process of learning as a result of their efforts.
- The instructional programs and activities of our school foster a sense of one's uniqueness, the importance of one's relationship with God and others; concern for the development of creativity and leadership; and mastery of the fundamentals of academic learning.
- Each student will be challenged academically with the employment of the A beka curriculum, learning centers, interactive learning/exploration, technology and much more.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed New Chapel Christian Academy also viewed these schools: St Philip The Apostle School, From The Heart Christian School, Corkran United Methodist Preschool And Kindergarte, Grace Brethren Christian School and St John The Evangelist School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Suitland Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
5414 Henderson Way
Suitland, MD 20746
(301) 423-4740 0.6 PK-8
- Suitland Grades: PK-12 | 241 students
4949 Suitland Rd
Suitland, MD 20746
(301) 899-2968 2.5 PK-12
- Temple Hills Grades: PK-K | 60 students
5200 Temple Hill Rd
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301) 894-6886 1.4 PK-K
- Clinton Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
(301) 868-2010 3.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.