New Chapel Christian Academy
- New Chapel Christian Academy has established itself as a school that loves children and seeks to nurture them into young educated disciples for Christ.
- Our objective is to encourage students to develop their god given abilities and see them enjoy the process of learning as a result of their efforts.
- The instructional programs and activities of our school foster a sense of one's uniqueness, the importance of one's relationship with God and others; concern for the development of creativity and leadership; and mastery of the fundamentals of academic learning.
- Each student will be challenged academically with the employment of the A beka curriculum, learning centers, interactive learning/exploration, technology and much more.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Suitland Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
5414 Henderson Way
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)423-4740 0.6 PK-8
- Suitland Grades: NS-12 | 231 students
4949 Suitland Rd
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)899-2968 2.5 NS-12
- Temple Hills Grades: PK-K | 76 students
5200 Temple Hill Rd
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301)894-6886 1.4 PK-K
- Clinton Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
(301)868-2010 3.2 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.