New Chapel Christian Academy
- New Chapel Christian Academy has established itself as a school that loves children and seeks to nurture them into young educated disciples for Christ.
- Our objective is to encourage students to develop their god given abilities and see them enjoy the process of learning as a result of their efforts.
- The instructional programs and activities of our school foster a sense of one's uniqueness, the importance of one's relationship with God and others; concern for the development of creativity and leadership; and mastery of the fundamentals of academic learning.
- Each student will be challenged academically with the employment of the A beka curriculum, learning centers, interactive learning/exploration, technology and much more.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Suitland Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
5414 Henderson Way
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)423-4740 0.6 PK-8
- Suitland Grades: NS-12 | 231 students
4949 Suitland Rd
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)899-2968 2.5 NS-12
- Temple Hills Grades: PK-K | 76 students
5200 Temple Hill Rd
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301)894-6886 1.4 PK-K
- Clinton Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
(301)868-2010 3.2 PK-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.