St. Philip The Apostle School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 202 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,956
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Debate Club, Destination Imagination, Eucharistic Ministers, Garden Club, Geography Bee, National Junior Honor Society, Newspaper, Science Club, STEM
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band Program, Choir Program, Handbell Choir, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fitness Club, Karate
- St. Philip the Apostle Catholic School opened on September 19, 1960, with approximately 90 students in grades 1 and 2. Classes were held in LaReine High School. In September 1962, the present building was occupied and the school expanded through grade 6. By September 1964, the building was completed and grades 7 and 8 were opened.
- Kindergarten opened in September 1986. As enrollment grew, a new wing was completed in 1996 for grades 6, 7, and 8. The pre-kindergarten four-year-old program began in September of 1997. The pre-kindergarten three-year-old program opened in September of 2007.
- In 2010-2011 St. Philip School celebrated 50 golden years of teaching hearts and minds. We work with parents to promote the development of the whole child in a faith-filled community. We offer a well-rounded program that provides opportunities for spiritual growth and academic success for all and encourages students to share their talents and gifts with those in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Philip The Apostle School cost?
St. Philip The Apostle School's tuition is approximately $6,956 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Philip The Apostle School?
The acceptance rate of St. Philip The Apostle School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 81%.
What sports does St. Philip The Apostle School offer?
St. Philip The Apostle School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for St. Philip The Apostle School?
The application deadline for St. Philip The Apostle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Philip The Apostle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards